is a corporate trainer, coach, mentor and keynote speaker. Her passion is working with real estate professionals who want to be more effective in their business. She has trained over 100,000 real estate agents, managers and broker owners.
Kathy's gift as a communicator, her wealth of diverse experience and her commitment to make a difference has led to these accomplishments:
• She was the 40th woman to summit Mt. McKinley, the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere.
• Founder of the World Transformation Center a 501 (c) (3) foundation that was born through her volunteer work at Ground Zero.
• Debriefed rescue and construction workers on site at St. Paul’s Chapel, Ground Zero.
• Built a school in Afghanistan that graduates 250 students per year. One of the first classes taught was for girls who had been banned from school for the previous 25 years.
• Traveled to Afghanistan and gifted the school to the Governor of Herat.
• Housed eight families from Hurricane Katrina for one year and purchased eight automobiles. Coached them weekly by telephone to recover and restore their losses.
• Built medical center in Afghanistan and totally furnished it with up to date medical equipment. Gifted the Medical Center to Afghanistan Government. Eighty patients a day are seen who formally did not receive any medical attention.
• Built a home for foster children in the Santa Rosa Children’s Village.
• Heads up MMRE’s “Company Giving Day” where every branch office in the Brokerage provides a service project in their community on the same day.
• Raised funds for public school teachers and awarded them to nominated teachers on an annual basis.
• Raised funds for real estate agents in Santa Rosa who were affected by the wild fires or lost their home entirely.